Nitrogen OS is Custom ROM for Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo) with Android based Oreo 8.1 ROM . Android based Oreo which is still Beta version.
- Android OS version: 8.1.0_r7
- For devices: Kenzo
- Authors build: xyyx
- Source code: https://github.com/nitrogen-project | https://github.com/nitrogen-os-devices
- Developers: xyyx
Copy the ROM and Gapps in SD card.(link Bellow the post)
- Go to your recovery
- Wipe Data
- Install ROM and Gapps zip.
- Reboot –
- Note- 1st Boot takes around 5-10 minutes.so stay calm
I always prefer Clean flash the rom.
If you dirty flash the rom then some commits will be missing. Do a Reboot after Flashing
Gapps Link- HERE
Status Bar: - Network traffic; - Bluetooth device battery level in status bar; - Adjust brightness by sliding across the status bar; - Input method selector notification.
– Number of rows and columns;
– Quick pulldown;
– No QS on secured lockscreen;
– Brightness slider;
– Smart pulldown;
– Show/hide adaptive brightness icon in QS;
– LTE enable/disable tile.
– Hiding tile’s caption
For devices with hardware buttons
– Enable/disable buttons;
– Adjust brightness;
– Keys brightness timeout;
– Reassignment hardware buttons action;
– Volume rocker wake;
– Playback control by volume keys;
– Allow volume keys to enable/disable “Do Not Disturb” mode.
– 3 type navigation bar mode: Smartbar (as usual in android) and Fling (navbar from “Dirty Unicorns” rom), AOSP Navbar;
– Pulse settings in Fling navbar;
– Navbar height control in portrait and landscape orientations;
– Context buttons layout position;
– Context buttons transparency;
– Button touch animation;
– Cursor arrows in navbar while typing;
– Force show/hide navbar on the bottom side when device is rotated;
– Open camera by double tap the power button;
– Double tap on lockscreen to put the device to sleep;
– Double tap status bar to put the device to sleep;
– Lock screen shortcuts;
– Show/hide weather on lock screen;
– Longpress power button with lock screen turn on torch;
– Customizing power menu;
– Enable/disable power menu on secure lock screen.
– Exclude apps from the recents panel;
– Select recents view.
– Clear all button positions
– Screenshot type – fullscreen screenshots or selected area as a screenshots;
– Enable MTP instead charging after connect to PC;
– Wakelock blocker;
– Alarm blocker
– App ops;
– Wake up device if charger is plugged/unplugged;
– Allow signature spoofing (microG).
– Quick unlock
– Enable/disable dashboard suggestions, conditions;
-Too .. Lazy to write it
I haven’t faced any bugs till now.
Note- Video Call if not working after flashing latest Builds. Then Reboot once it will work like Charm.